We are delighted to announce the 15ᵗʰ International Symposium on Marine Natural Products, to be held at Cumbuco Beach, 30 km from Fortaleza, on the tropical northeast coast of Brazil, from August 29th to September 2ⁿᵈ, 2016.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate and present your work on different aspects of the marine natural products field. The program includes 24 invited speakers from several countries, embracing head scientists from the Academy and Industry.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Marine genetic resources: expanding access to new taxa and oceans
• Chemical ecology: learning from ecosystem dynamics
• Chemical synthesis: exploiting complex scaffolds
• Exploiting and expanding on chemical diversity
• Omics approaches: integrating complex data into innovation
• From molecules to drugs: how to get there
We ask you to register and submit your abstract as soon as possible, as we must keep a limited number of participants. Please find throughout this homepage additional information on program, accommodation and deadlines.
On a special note, we encourage all participants to stay at the conference hotel. That will include a full board, snacks and drinks (all inclusive system), and give us all an extra time together to discuss a little more science or to socialize!
We are looking forward to seeing you all in Fortaleza!